News: A judge of Saket District Court Complex has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a circular issued.
Here are five components of the story:
- Metropolitan Magistrate Mayuri Singh tested positive for the Covid-19 infection on June 9.
- The last date the officer attended court was June 3, states the circular.
- “The court officials and advocates, who attended the court of MM Mayuri Singh on June 3, are advised to isolate/quarantine themselves for 14 days or as per medical advice, and take all necessary precautions as per advisory/guidelines of Government of India,” said the circular.
- The Caretaking Branch of Saket Courts have been directed to immediately carry out sealing and sanitisation of the officer’s courtroom, Ahlmad (court staff) room and her chamber attached therewith.
- The circular was issued on June 10 by District Judge Poonam A Bamba.